Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pre-exam

First test due on Wednesday, Mechanic of Materials! MOM <--- just discover the short form of the name that other ppl mention alot to me that I have no idea what the madagascar is it. Approximately, I still have 20 hours before I get into bed on the day before my test. Still, I'm 5 chapter behind what I should finish as if I can answer the questions after I have completed my studies. Meanwhile, taking a short breath to uncover few pics in WAT trip.

One day, xiao ming... Opz! not a story of xiao ming k. Just a really short story.

Obviously one ppl inside the pic, sitting alone kkylp (vs)

Few minutes later, some1 intrude... ch: i can do this! yz: huh? do wat?

Smile hard? yz: let see wat u can do...

yz: waa incredible~ small bro orz! (orz is not form of alphabets but sth u can say respective action)

I know that's me but who took my pic in front me without my conscious??

We have a song once very famous, "Backside Boyz"~
The 2nd guy from the left did it I think since I saw tat pic in his cam. Btw, congratz the most left guy win the best a*s honour! Dudes, good luck and have fun in the following weeks.

Come back till now, numerous people mugging inside library, this is normal but one thing I prefer is their passion to wake up early and get a good seat to study or reserve whole table for frens. Yeap just to wake up early and stood in front the door of library by 820 in the morning. They knew very well early bird got wormie meal. Unchange fact, people just don't like the act of losing. This make me feel like losing is challenging as well as winning. LOL! It's like clicking stop or back when gang-ing hero. I did it once. To be said in a normal way, it's like putting down a chance in front you that you have the ability to own it but gotta hold backwards and letting others to pick it up. Frankly, noone would do this, but still some idiot will do such farting act. Once I fart, but not next time when there are a lot of people behind me, aiming and waiting with glorious eyes. However, the capability to own such chance is getting lower, still miserable in an unknown x where x equal to a question mark. Life sick when you get on boat. That's sea sick. Yea but to me it's da same. Sick. Swt kinda passive during exam period =.=" Irregular mental period.


Half of the time in library was just as hollow as the water in the bottle, concentration vanish like got sucked by maelstrom, u can't see me cuz I'm hiding in a cloak of invisible while the outer shell still working on the lappy lecture's note. "You are wasting your time here." (lanaya) Btw, should thx to those lib companions, mb if i were not in library these days I could not know or tell where am I last week. Anyway, thx jl for making effort to res a long table for the whole day.


Chill~ quite chilling condition inside library especially after rain. Lol wc discover a man look like 艾威 young version sitting behind us. A hongkong actor, quite old dy, ppl call him shui gor or ah shui. Really 神似 shui gorrr. xDDD

tips of the day: chocolate produces gambler king.

No comments: