Saturday, November 15, 2008

Im a piG

WHOWw (electronic sound..)

Finish maths 4 today and go swim at src after tat. I might have failed again if I have no backup due to my past studies in secondary school. Questions rather similar to 2007 sem2 but a little bit different that I think those who nvr do past yr or peep on the last paper before us will get messy when writing solution. Laplace transform, the easier part of maths 4, I wonder how it could be related to my other core subject calculation since wc n fk them are using laplace to solve electronic device function??>.>

Walked far away from the library with jl, first we needa passed through the rootftop of MAE or maybe some other school one, walked down the hill, across the road and get to the SRC via hall 2 passages. Yeap I forgot my seat number after distance miles of walking. Answer the examiner warming request with just "N`G" (my sister's nick came out with Angie just like that one lol), he say no N`G, or I think he wanna say Angie, in the list. Swt, 7 joke de but not funny leh, need me to point out my name and say "neh~". Ok get on my seat right on time. Everyone start writing, the one behind me keep turning the paper. One hour gone and I went to the toilet. It's cold inside the exam hall and I wonder how they could sit there for two and a half hour without flushing their volume in the bladder. Mb they have good container. Aha, finished 4 question in 2 hours and 15 minutes. That's out of my expectation, I thought I would leave some blank or empty space. Another thing in my expectation is PDE out Laplace equations. Lol cosh + sinh~ Mb I have done wrong with the wrong concept that I felt that it's true at the beginning of my studies. Nevertheless, totally relief after closing up the paper and put it neatly on the middle of the table, waiting to be collected. Likely to said, a ceremony ended once I handed it to the examiner.

Rediculously I swim with two zy in the pool. Zy date zy and me and zy most late but zy earliest. What? Yeap, it's happening. A sense of humourity when I found this after awake from the die-sleep condition. Oh f! I have left my lappy, books, bag and some electrical device in LWN library. And rediculously, I found all my stuffs back to me after bath like I never saw them in the room before bath. Well, really tired I guess after doing nothing in the previous night but keep awake till morning and go can A watch Kangxi then go library sleep and study and then take a test and swim. BIG Thanks lehh.. How I spend my night without lappy will be my today post if they didn't being helpful and sneak in my room without my notice at all as if I can, bring back my stuffs, quite heavy leh. Should treat them a BIG meal I guess.

Quote of the day (kym) : A totally Chinese-Eng writing is rediculous!

No comments: