Monday, October 27, 2008

Collections









(thx to yc_pro_tapping_cam)
Rewind in trip_end_taiwan_stop. The giganticly beautiful and warmthless blue sky make me make it. Well, I like the second one. If I were allowed to use timestop, I would like to use the time stopped to dip myself in the past juicy memories. Besides, I want to say sorry to those who might be offended during the trip. Sorry guys.

Ehem, so now it's the time to sleep I guess. Final is just few steps away, get ready for trouble and make it double! (Rocket's team) Study ba, lich out the soul that keep me sleepy and sleepless in the wrong time. Normally, there are two kinds of people, one is only can study in room geh and the other one is cannot study in room at all geh, so he gotta go library study. Nevertheless, I'm the third kind, two place oso can't concentrate study one. Oh my effing god! (ning)


huuuuaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr...
ok bye bye~

ignore this: floating on a piece of wood inside refrigerator

No comments: