Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One day before on flight to US

To be said accurately, it's one day before to Taiwan and two day before to US. Hmmm a lot of things to be confirm now but almost all have done, just that the air plane seats are all randomly distributed among five of us. LOL!

Some photos before I stepping into the plane. Here are they~

A dice with love.

Bought external webcam due to I-think-dis-functioning internal webcam of my lappy.

A scene of my computer table.

The marble floor of my home.

The cupboard with collection of toys.

Goal! My luckiest date before on-board.

A pre-1-year-old baby.

Again. My nephew~

Non-clothing luggage bag.

Backpack and laptop bag.

Me of course!

Well, this is a different me that I would like to see in the future.

A fan with unseen numerous dust when spinning.

No comments: