Sunday, April 13, 2008

ok my "First Time Tag" by vs

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I think I will get in a lightning marriage in my early 20 since I don't think much. Well to think deeper, I will hope to have my kids b4 30 since I don't wanna work anymore after 50. So 28 will be the best age to marry and to have kids 1 or 2 year later.

2. What do you think you were in your past life?
A man struggling in between a worm and a snake. Swt, still a night crawler.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Bball n swimming though i not excel in these two things but I think I will manage to beat up 2nd world class record as practicing days by days.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
I would prefer to have a lot of money but den when I have a lot of money I will prefer to be have lesser money. Happiness cant be bought at any cost but as long as the desire can be fulfilled with money den I consider it as happy. Such pathetic~ LOL

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I can live inside the dream.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yup, survivor is my style.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
I afraid to lose any part of my body. That's why the technology nowadays make me feel human is so fragile and vulnerable to any kind of danger. One words, "Cui!" in Mandarin or in English, "Pop!".

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I will do investment like carrefour den get some piece of ground den sold out the pieces at far more higher price (required higher knowledge for its factor =p). Traveling around the world without worrying bout the money is den the ultimate aim.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Absolutely yes but not in direct since I'm sho shy.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Well educated. Good friend to spoke with. Great determination. (swt, this 1 obviously need to praise the one who tagged me jerr..)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
Love me by not in the way she mean but both of our perspective.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
No such person yet to let me hate. Hatred make no sense and I am good enough to let me believe what I see is not what I see. xD

13. What is your ambition?
A normal life will do now. Since the reality is like a maelstrom to the fantasy, dream falls when sun rises. However, mind is variable thing.

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
This is a question that need to answer with intelligence. If I can teleport once only, how do I come back when I homesick? One way out no way come back is No Way! Ha..

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love one is always on top.

16. A missing question.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
For now, I would like to tear off my laziness.

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Perhaps I would like to remove this question. Haha, nobody I guess. I always make those problems can handle den handle cannot handle den tell myself that's not a problem.

19. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Working and alive. Busy life. Have some money in bank.

20. What else are you doing when you are writing this tag?
Doing maths tutorial, preparing for the coming final 3 days later.

/*lol first time make me nervous tiam.. duno who to tag in my list ehh.. 8 ppl swt =.=''*/
(It's just a non-operative computing tag /*asdf*/)

I tag:
alicia
aaron
cheahao
guanghui
yensuan
yikcai
zoe
smarterchild

LOL~ give u a chance to know more bout yrself..

No comments: