Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"Please set a rally point to your own unit."

Quoted from "Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne".

Without preparation, I go for rally. Things turn up to be so ridiculous calm. I like trembling in my little heart but then hands also shake d. Too cold I guess. Then take the mic and give out my speech. Don't really know what to say. Finish then go back my seats.

Arhh I am opearating in a safe mode, just like Windows. Well, there are people said that I am doing good but I doubt it would be different when it come to the voting day. Maybe I should go talk to more people out there but I am so not out-going guy. Funny, anyway will try to go door by door tomorrow to grab some votes hopefully.

Deleted warcraft 3 folder. This is good to all the dota players. Get yourselves involve more in other activities or other games. Lol like not to be said by me. Gtg d.

Light out~

No comments: